Friday, June 19, 2009

We're ready for the beach!

Well, Sunday evening we leave for the beach. I am SO excited. Tim and I both need a break. Plus, we'll celebrate his birthday when we're down there. YAY!

As far as my pregnancy goes, this little booger has kept me very sick the past few days! I have just felt horrible at night and in the mornings. It's ok though, I know it'll all be worth it soon :) Here are some belly pictures I took earlier. I am 11 weeks and 5 days. We're getting closer every day! Soon we're going to start buying furniture.. eeek, I am so excited!! I also bought my first outfit from motherhood yesterday, it was expensive, but it's super cute so I didn't mind so much. The capris, I have on below, but the shirt is a coral colored tank top, it's cute!

Anyways, I guess I'll get off here and find something to do, possibly pack?!



No comments:

Post a Comment