Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My First Blog!

Well, thanks to the JM group, I've been inspired to get a blog! I guess this actually is a neat way to document things about my pregnancy daily, but I hadn't even thought of it.

Speaking of pregnancy, today has been an alright day with the M/S. Last night at supper I actually had an appetite. Tim was so surprised that I ate. I think I surprised myself too. Tonight chicken and dumplins sounds amazing! I need to get started on that!

Anywho, I'll try to update this thing frequently and not be a slacker! My next post will be all about my pregnancy from the beginning, but I must get supper started now! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for your first entry and yay about your m/s! :) Hope that stays away for good now for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope so too, it's getting old!!

    ReplyDelete