Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our weekend in the mountains!

Well, this weekend Tim and I stayed in a small chalet in Gatlinburg just to get away for a little bit. Of course, we are close to Gatlinburg and go there often, so it was not like a vacation or anything lol! We did have a good time though. On the way up Friday evening we stopped at Logan's Roadhouse and ate. It was good, and I was pleased to see the woman beside us breastfeeding her sweet baby! :) Saturday was a little more fun. We layed by the pool for half the day, cooked out, and then went out for the evening. We just walked around Gatlinburg and came back to the chalet. Tim enjoyed the hot tub, I enjoyed my feet in it :) Today we got up, cleaned up and packed, had breakfast at Flapjacks, and came home. We're having a cook out right now with some close friends, but I'm just resting on the couch. I am so wore out! Anywho, here are some pictures from a weekend! Not many to see, because we had nobody to take them for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment